Most of all, I can't wait to tell her...
- Miles was a fighter. He had multiple heart surgeries (and multiple other procedures and surgeries, too). He was so tough through them all. He just kept trying. He was so strong, and he was just a baby.
- Miles was a baby working on his own time. After using the ventilator breathing tube for months, Miles was ready to do it on his own. Breathing still wasn't easy for him, but his little chest worked hard at it...proving to all of us that he did things on his own timeline.
- Miles was a charmer. It was impossible not to fall in love with him. His precious face, his I-am-not-amused stare, and his particular enjoyment of rocking on our forearms, listening to Dave Matthews lullabies, and having a good booty shake charmed us all.
- Miles was a looker. He was born with a perfectly precious face, not even a hint of the old-man look you would expect. He had long eyelashes and blue eyes. As he got older, his cheeks got chubbier and he had little sideburns like his daddy. Best of all, his hair was business in the front and party in the back--a true baby mullet.
- Miles was wonderfully made. His plumbing wasn't good, but he was perfect.